Turnaround Manager - Nursing Homes
West Midlands, East Midlands, Lincolnshire and Cambridge
Up to £60k + Car allowance
Are you a Nurse qualified Home Manager with exceptional turnaround experience & a proven track record of improving CQC ratings?
I am looking for a Turnaround Manager to work across the Midlands and Lincolnshire area that is passionate about making continuous improvements across a range of Nursing Homes on behalf of a nationwide care provider.
Nursing Home Turnaround Manager Benefits:
• Salary up to £60,000
• Bonus: 15% of annual salary
• Car allowance (£4,000)
• Excellent career progression, leading training & development
• private pension, wellbeing schemes
• DBS & NMC costs covered
• Retail discounts & many additional benefits
Nursing Home Turnaround Manager Person Specification:
• Strong Nursing Home Manager experience (essential)
• Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN) (preferred)
• Proven track record of making & sustaining improvements within a care home environment
• Lives within the West Midlands area & happy to travel across the region & further if the role requires
• Experience delivering high quality relationship centred care
Day to day role of a Nursing Home Turnaround manager:
• Supporting home managers in improving & achieving good CQC outcomes & improving the lives of the residents of multiple homes
• Covering managers sickness, annual leave & interim mgmt.
• Helping with audits, budgeting, occupancy & reducing agency use
• Building & improving positive relationships with key stakeholders
• Multi site role covering the West Midlands area predominantly but occasional travel further afield may be required!
For more information you can contact Gill at Purosearch on 01904 570050 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com